Open Heaven For Teens 19 December 2021: No More Confusion
Click HERE for Previous Open Heaven Devotional for Teens
TOPIC: No More Confusion [Open Heaven for Teens 19 December 2021]
MEMORISE: For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. 1 Corinthians 14:33
READ: Acts 19:28-32
- And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.
- And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul’s companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.
- And when Paul would have entered in unto the people, the disciples suffered him not.
- And certain of the chief of Asia, which were his friends, sent unto him, desiring him that he would not adventure himself into the theatre.
- Some therefore cried one thing, and some another: for the assembly was confused: and the more part knew not wherefore they were come together.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Micah 1-3 , Revelation 10:1-11
Confusion is an external weapon employed by Satan against young believers. It is the inability to have a clear understanding of what to do and the right path to follow. It makes it difficult to engage a fellows thinking faculties productively. Wherever there’s confusion, there will be trouble and disorderliness. Goals, targets and destinies will not be realized. In Genesis 11:1-9 , the people failed to acknowledge God and devised a means to their own salvation they thought of building a sky scraper that would get to heaven. This wasn’t God’s plan, so, when he saw how determined they were, he sent the spirit of confusion into their midst. I decree that for every evil gathering against Gods will for your life and family, the Lord will send forth confusion into their midst in Jesus’ name.
Some teenagers are confused about what to study in school and as a result end up choosing a course they would struggle to fit into. An end is coming to that confusion today in Jesus’ name. You and your loved ones are delivered from confusion and you will receive clarity on what to do per time from now in the name that’s above all others.
Father, please flush out every trace of confusion from my life in Jesus name.
HYMN: I Am Thine O Lord
- I am Thine, O Lord,
I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
Draw me nearer,
nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer,
nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.
- Consecrate me now to Thy
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a
And my will be lost in Thine.
- Oh, the pure delight
of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer,
and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend
- There are depths of love that I
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy
that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
Daily Devotional for Teen’s guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.