Fire outbreak: UNIMAID bans cooking in hostel rooms

0
4

Scene of the pipeline explosion at Isheri, Lagos

Irked by the spate of fire outbreak in students’ hostels, the management of University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID), has banned students living in the hostels from cooking inside their rooms.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that about three fire incidents were recorded in the past weeks in the hostels which resulted to injuries and destruction of property.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.