Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 5 October 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Unhealthy Self Esteem (III)
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Dr. D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: Unhealthy Self Esteem (III) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 5 October 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 5-7
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 1 Peter 2:4-10
4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
MEMORY VERSE: “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.” – Ephesians 2:10
If you don’t value yourself, you are likely to be attracted to people who do not value you either. It is the way you talk to yourself that creates your reality.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
TODAY, THE LORD SHALL DELIVER YOU FROM EVERY INTERNAL BONDAGE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Jesus never struggled with His identity, neither with self-esteem. The book of John has the highest record of “I am”. A divine assertion of His Godhead: “I am the Light, I am the Good Shepherd, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, I am the Bread of Life, I am the Resurrection and Life” and so on. He declared that He is from above and that He is with the Father. He prayed for believers in John 17 that we should be one as He and His Father are one. This means that our divine original can only be found and defined through Christ. Any attempt to undermine this divine identity creates emptiness in your personality, which is the reason for the unhealthy self-esteem.
Also Read: Open Heaven 5 October 2021 – Counting Your Blessings
Wallowing in unhealthy self-esteem will bring a lot of negative things into a Christian life. These include hypersensitivity to criticism, unstable moods, fear of being unaccepted, inferiority or superiority complex, perfectionist attitude, unstable moods, dysfunctional thinking, negative comparison, timid or arrogant look and many more.
Healthy self-esteem is being confident in the Lord and not only in yourself, which amounts to pride. Your value and your self-worth are determined by your identity in Christ. The apostle Paul would always affirm his confidence in the Lord. He was never ashamed to tell of his past and how much the Lord had forgiven him and had given him grace to preach the gospel to the Gentiles. His boasting is not in his flesh or abilities. Rather, he often glorified God even in his infirmities. His words, “I am what I am by the grace of God”. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13). In spite of his past achievements and persecution of Christians, he did not give in to unhealthy self-esteem. Rather, he stood tall and bold to defend his faith to the end.
Your total health is in danger if you harbour unhealthy self-esteem. It damages your relationship with God and man. It is time you run out of your shell and break new grounds in life. Don’t allow failure and discouragement to stop your progress. Throw away the ashes of unprofitable relationships, bitterness anger, resentment and revenge and embrace a godly spirit, a new heart. Jesus is knocking, open the door of your heart and let Him in. There, your healing and deliverance begins!
- Powers assigned to relegate me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and make Yourself real in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I enter into my divine agenda, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Lying spirits depart from my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every satanic photocopy, I claim my divine original by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Wherever I have missed my divine roadmap, O God, arise and reroute me, in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, purge and fine tune my life with Your fire, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2021 Seventy Days Prayer & Fasting Programme – 5 October 2021
Prayer Battle (2)
Section 6: Scatter The Scatterers
Scripture Reading: Psalm 35
Confession: Isaiah 8:9-10 – Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.
Day 8: (Tuesday, October 05, 2021) Break By 2pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days – Day 58: Luke 9:28 – 19:41
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily – See Below)
- You treasures of darkness and hidden riches of fortified city, arise by fire, locate me and become mine, in the name of Jesus.
- Every fortified city harbouring my breakthroughs, let your wall crumble by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of the Most High, catapult me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Rain of glory, fall upon my life and wash away my shame, in Jesus’ name.
- Rain of breakthroughs, fall upon me and silence my mockers, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and let Your prosperous hand carry me to my throne, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power occupying my throne of destiny, tremble and vacate my throne, in the name of Jesus.
- Every face of mockery smiling and laughing at me, receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of sorrow and regret playing games with my life, die, in Jesus’ name.
- Every weapon fashioned to waste my virtues, perish, in the name of Jesus
- I trample to death every failure thrown at me by strangers, in Jesus’ name.
- Every stubborn affliction assigned to bury me, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power using the secret of midnight to attack me, sleep and never wake up, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power multiplying troubles for my life, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of unstoppable testimonies, fall upon my life now, in Jesus’ name.
- My Father, let Your grace terminate my disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my life feeding my problems, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers using dark prayers to disturb my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Anyone that wants to quench the fire of my destiny, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
- Tree of darkness holding ancestral records against me, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wicked command from wicked mouth against me, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Sacrifices offered to make me lose my destiny, lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers planting themselves into my life to cause uncommon death, clear out, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, release Your thunder against any shrine where the glory of my father’s house has been sacrificed, in the name of Jesus.
- Witchcraft powers using cobwebs to sow garments for me, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- The battles that swallowed my father, you will not shake me, in Jesus’ name.
- Any ancestral mark in my body attracting demonic birds into my house, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles fighting against my favour and health, die, in the name of Jesus.
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
AllBaze.Com Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.