Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 2 October 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Christ In You
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Dr. D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: Christ In You (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 2 October 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Mark 2
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Colossians 1:20-27
20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body’s sake, which is the church:
25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
MEMORY VERSE: “To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” – Colossians 1:27
Christ in you is the guaranteed key to your consistent life of victory.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
LET EVERY POWER SAYING “NO” TO THE MANIFESTATION OF CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE, DIE, IN JESUS’ NAME.
At creation, God poured Himself into man — “And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul” (Genesis 2:7). “The breath of life”, vomited into man, made him a carrier of God’s life and of His glorious presence. God was literally living in man! Man was operating in God’s frequency, filled with holiness, power and authority. Man was truly a pleasure to behold.
However, the devil came and destroyed man’s divine destiny. The seed of iniquity was planted in man. The fellowship with God was broken and man became a slave to the devil, having displaced God from the life of man (1 John 3:8-10). Fortunately, Jesus came to the rescue of man by dying on the Cross at Calvary for the total redemption and transformation of man.
Undoubtedly, one of the mysteries of your redemption is that Jesus Christ wants to live in you. If you must keep on living a victorious Christian life, then Christ must be in you. If you must exercise your authority over the hosts of darkness, Christ must be in you. To put the devil where he belongs and to take the destructive monster — Mr flesh, Christ must permanently have His residence in your life. To become a master over situations and circumstances of life, it takes Christ in you. To survive these end times, Christ must be in you. To fulfil your appointment with destiny, Christ must be in you. To conquer the battles of life, Christ must be in you.
Unfortunately, many Christians think they can defeat the devil, the world and the flesh in their own strength without the vital union with Christ. Beloved, Christ in you is the guaranteed key to your consistent victory, joy, peace, blessings, glory, destiny fulfilment, dominion, authority and the hope of reigning with God in eternity. However, Christ cannot be in you if you are still living in sin. That is the reason why you must accept Him as your Lord and Saviour so that He can come and take His rightful place in your life.
- Holy Ghost fire, purify my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, take Your place in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let Your beauty overwhelm my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in me that is not of Christ, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil appetite in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, let my heart cleave unto You, in the name of Jesus.
- Jesus, You are the Resurrection and the Life, take over my life, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2021 Seventy Days Prayer & Fasting Programme – 2 October 2021
Prayer Battle (2)
Section 6: Scatter The Scatterers
Scripture Reading: Psalm 35
Confession: Isaiah 8:9-10 – Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.
Day 5: (Saturday, October 02, 2021) Break By 2pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days – Day 55: Matthew 24:40 – Mark 1:1 – 6:33
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily – See Below)
- Any battle assigned to close the door of my joy, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every mouth spoiling my testimony, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any mouth chanting against my testimony, be silenced by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Lion of the tribe of Judah, arise, destroy my testimony killers now, in the name of Jesus.
- Testimony killers, hear the word of the Lord, I sentence you to compulsory madness, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of vengeance, arise, visit the enemies of my testimonies with Your anger, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and let my testimony shock my friends and surprise my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wall of darkness around me, angel of God, break it, in Jesus’ name.
- Kingdom of darkness resurrecting dead battles in my life, thunder of God, scatter it, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked powers assigned to waste my life in battle, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers placing battles in my hand, carry your load and die, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and disappoint any man working with satan to destroy my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange mark polluting my destiny, return to your sender with his evil intentions, in the name of Jesus.
- Destruction, fall upon all powers giving me bad dreams, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power raging to make me poor, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers drawing strength from the sun and the moon against me, O Lord, disgrace them, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and withdraw the weapons of my enemies, in Jesus’ name.
- Arrows that will make people shake their heads in pity for me, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked powers pouring my blessings away like water, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, draw out Your sword against evil powers preparing me for reproach, in the name of Jesus.
- Weeping shall not replace laughter in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles that have vowed to kill me at the end, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Family battles assigned to bury my head, release my head and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any dangerous power from my foundation, holding the keys of my destiny, release them and die, in the name of Jesus.
- My glory and lifter of my head, arise and lift me up, in the name of Jesus.
- Any blood covenant assigned against me, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers increasing my troubles, die, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let Your voice shake the enemy out of my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
AllBaze.Com Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.