Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 24 September 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – How To Overcome Unbelief (I)
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Dr. D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: How To Overcome Unbelief (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 24 September 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 11-13; Psalms 126
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Hebrews 11:1-10
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
MEMORY VERSE: “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.” – Philippians 1:6
Faith is all about believing. You don’t know how it will happen, but you have an assurance that it will.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
HEAVEN SHALL WATER THE SEED OF FAITH IN YOU. IT SHALL GERMINATE AND BRING FORTH IN HUNDRED FOLDS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Unbelief is a terrible disease of the heart which every believer in Christ must strive to overcome. The first step to overcome unbelief is to know the will of God for your life. Ignorance is the devil’s weapon to rob believers of their divine purposes. He knows that if he can keep you from knowing the will and the purposes of God for your life, he has succeeded in caging you. Lack of the knowledge of what the word of God says concerning you results in unbelief.
Also Read: Open Heaven 24 September 2021 – Follow Good Leadership
The devil is still in the business of working on people’s mind to weaken their faith and boost their doubts and unbelief. He will tell you that you are sick when God says “By His stripes you are healed” (Isaiah 53:5). He will say you are broke when God says, “I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in good health, even as thy soul prospereth” (3 John 2). The devil will say you are depressed when the Bible says, “The joy of the Lord is your strength (Nehemiah 8:10b); Rejoice, again I say rejoice” (Philippians 4:4) and many more. You can overrule the devil’s lies with the word of God. Refuse to buy what he is selling. Claim your victory in the word of God.
Secondly, you can overcome unbelief by rejecting fear, which comes with the lies of the devil. The Bible says you should be careful for nothing but in prayer, and not in fear, let your request be made known unto God (Philippians 4:6). Satan’s lies come with fear and is accompanied by torment. When your mind is not at peace, it would be difficult to read, meditate and believe on God’s promises for your life.
Fear is the basis of unbelief. If you don’t deal with it, it will deal with you and it will make you to doubt and question the words of God. Fear will keep you from the promises of God. It was fear that made the 10 Spies among the Israelites to call themselves “grasshoppers” and they failed to enter into their Promised Land. Only Caleb and Joshua, who saw the victorious power of God through their eyes of faith made it. The others died in the wilderness as their journey of 40 days became 40 years.
Beloved, tell unbelief the words of the hymn writer: Unbelief begone, my Saviour is near!
- Father, by Your mercy, forgive me of the sin of unbelief, in the name of Jesus.
- I overcome the spirit of unbelief, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirits of doubt and anxiety, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to rob me of the blessings of faith in God, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every good thing that unbelief has robbed me of, I recover you now, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, increase and strengthen my faith, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the faith that moves mountains, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2021 Seventy Days Prayer & Fasting Programme – 24 September 2021
Prayer Battle (2)
Section 5: Connecting The Blood Of Jesus
Scripture Reading: Exodus 12
Confession: Revelation 12:11 – And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Day 7: (Friday, September 24, 2021) Break By 5pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days – Day 47: Lamentation 5:4 – Ezekiel 1:1 – 19:8
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily – See Below)
Prayers For The Nation (To Be Said On Fridays – See Below)
- Battle of poverty from the highest order, leave my life alone and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers using my life for deadly labour, lose your power over me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every periodic problem wasting my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers manipulating my head to confuse my helpers, die, in Jesus’ name.
- Strangers hiding to cause havoc in my destiny, leave my life alone and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every garment putting me in unwanted situations, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Arrows assigned to make my life the same, without being blessed, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil record the enemy kept against my future, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Every satanic follow-up against my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers joining me to demons by force, lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Furnace of darkness disturbing my peace, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers of demonic furnace assigned to afflict me, backfire, in Jesus’ name.
- Time table of demonic disaster arranged against me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Garment of disaster sewn for me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Thrones of water spirit fashioned against my head, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Battles of errors assigned to block me from moving forward, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every blocked way to my breakthrough, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of disappointment following me in the journey of life, fire of God, separate us, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of disappointment, leave my life, in the name of Jesus.
- All the covenants of disappointment over my life, blood of Jesus, destroy them, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hand of the wicked causing disappointment in my life, wither, in the name of Jesus.
- Disappointments that manifest at the junction of my success, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and put an end to the battle of disappointment in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and let my enemies be disappointed over my case, in the name of Jesus.
- Source of bitterness in my life, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
- Battle against my joy of great measure, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Cry of agony in my life, stop by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers helping my enemies to prepare strange arrows against me, use them against yourselves and die, in the name of Jesus.
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
Prayers For The Nation (To Be Said On Fridays)
SCRIPTURES: 1 Timothy 2:1-2: I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Jeremiah 1:10: See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
Other Scriptures: Isaiah 61:1-6; Ephesians 6:10-16
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I confess all the sins and iniquities of the land, of our ancestors, of our leaders, and of the people. E.g., violence, rejection of God, corruption, idolatry, robbery, suspicion, injustice, bitterness, bloody riots, pogroms, rebellion, conspiracy, shedding of innocent blood, tribal conflicts, child-kidnapping and murder, occultism, mismanagement, negligence, etc.
- I plead for mercy and forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remember our land and redeem it.
- O Lord, save our land from destruction and judgement.
- O Lord, let Your healing power begin to operate upon our land, in Jesus’ name.
- All forces of darkness hindering the move of God in this nation, be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the spiritual strongman in charge of this country to be bound and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil establishment and satanic tree in this country, be uprooted and cast into fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every spirit of the anti-Christ working against this nation and I command them to be permanently frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the stones of fire from God to fall upon every national satanic operation and activity, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the desires, plans, devices and expectations of the enemy for this country be completely frustrated, in Jesus’ name.
- Every satanic curse of this nation, fall down to the ground and die, in Jesus’ name.
- By the blood of Jesus, let all sins, ungodliness, idolatry and vices cease in the land, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every evil covenant and dedication made upon our land, in Jesus’ name.
- I plead the blood of Jesus over the nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I decree the will of God for this land, whether the devil likes it or not, in the name of Jesus.
- All contrary powers and authorities in Nigeria, be confounded and be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
- I close every satanic gate in every city of this country, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil throne in this country, be dashed to pieces, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind all negative forces operating in the lives of the leaders of this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, lay Your hands of fire and power upon all our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind every blood-drinking demon in this country, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the Prince of Peace reign in every department of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every anti-gospel spirit, be frustrated and be rendered impotent, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, give us leaders who will see their roles as a calling, instead of an opportunity to amass wealth.
- All forms of ungodliness, be destroyed by the divine fire of burning, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let our leaders be filled with divine understanding and wisdom.
- O Lord, let our leaders follow the counsel of God and not of man and demons.
- O Lord, let our leaders have wisdom and knowledge of God.
- O Lord, let our government be the kind that would obtain Your direction and leading.
- Every satanic altar in this country, receive the fire of God and be burned to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- I silence every satanic prophet, priest and practitioner, in the mighty name of Jesus. I forbid them from interfering with the affairs of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, cleanse our land from every blood pollution, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the fire of God on all idols, sacrifices, rituals, shrines and local satanic thrones in this country, in Jesus’ name.
- I break any conscious and unconscious agreement made between the people of this country and satan, in Jesus’ name.
- I dedicate and claim all our cities for Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let the blessings and presence of the Lord be experienced in all our cities, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree total paralysis on lawlessness, immorality and drug addiction in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the power, love and glory of God be established in our land, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let there be thirst and hunger for God in the hearts of Christians of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deposit the spirit of revival in Nigeria.
- O Lord, lay Your hands of power and might upon the Armed Forces and the Police, all government establishments and institutions, all universities and colleges in this country.
- O Lord, let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ fall upon our economy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let there be fruitfulness and prosperity in every area of this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every threat to the political, economic and social stability in the land to be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate every satanic external influence over our nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I command confusion and disagreement among the sons of the bondwoman planning to cage the nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I break any covenant between any satanic external influence and our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
- I paralyse every spirit of wastage of economic resources in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of borrowing, depart completely from this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, show Yourself mightily in the affairs of this nation.
- Father, let the kingdom of Christ come into this nation, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, do new things in our country to show Your power and greatness to the heathen.
- Father, let the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ come into the heart of every person in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, have mercy upon this nation.
- All the glory of this nation, that has departed, be restored, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let all un-evangelized areas of this country, be reached with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send forth labourers into Your vineyard to reach the unreached in this country.
- I dismantle the stronghold of poverty in this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, install Your agenda for this nation.
- Every power of darkness, operating in our educational institutions, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic representatives of key posts in this country, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil spiritual throne behind all physical thrones in Nigeria, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic covenant, made on behalf of this country by anyone, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- I trample upon the serpents and scorpions of ethnic clashes in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree a realignment of the situation around Christians to favour them in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I dethrone every strange king installed in the spirit over this country, in the name of Jesus.
- All principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places, militating against this nation, be bound and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let righteousness reign in every part of this nation, in Jesus’ name.
AllBaze.Com Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.